Friday, July 22, 2011

mommy friends

Sometimes, you get to an age where all of your friends and acquaintances are having babies.  You look around and suddenly don’t have that many single friends anymore.

These mommy friends will help you along the way.  I learned a ton from my mommy friends who became mommies before I did.  The best way to learn is from experience… even if it’s not yours personally.

Take a lesson from these mommy friends.  Whether it’s learning something that you should or SHOULDN’T do with your kids.  They are there to help you with questions and concerns.  You never know, you may be able to ease your mind about some illness or crazy rash before you can even talk to your doctor.  Just remember that there are gonna be other mommy friends and single friends who learn from you one day.  So, just like your kids are learning from you and witnessing your behavior, so are other mommy friends.

Thanks to all my mommy friends who were always there for me and my silly questions!   =)

** some of my oldest and closest mommy friends **

No comments:

Post a Comment